Saturday, December 18, 2010

Inception

I rented the movie Inception and let me tell you it was a real mind blowing movie. I have never had to pay so much attention to a movie in all my years of movie watching.

Layer upon layer were the theme of this movie and if you didn't pay attention you were lost from the word "dream".

This movie is about people who can enter other peoples dreams and manipulate the host dreamer and make them do what they need done. This can range from signing over documents to killing themselves or other people. It really was a pay attention movie.

I guess the only question to ask is...did I like this movie? And I would have to say I loved it! It kept me totally interested and I hardly realized that this movie ran for over 2 hours and 30 minutes. Leonardo DiCaprio was so good in this role I will be amazed if he isn't nominated for an Oscar.

Rent this movie--but be prepared to pay attention, no distractions or you will be so lost.

No comments: