Friday, December 17, 2010

At work today

I was called in to work today for 3 hours, it was my day off, and it was a really fun day. It was so busy, the customers kept coming in the door, the phone rang off the hook and books and magazines just sat there waiting to be put away in their proper place.

I really like busy days it makes the time go by so fast and it helps with the paycheck too.

It seemed as though what everyone was looking for were sports books, sports in general or Packer books or Badger books and we almost sold out of them. Sports books must be the go to item when purchasing a Christmas gift for a man and it seems as though a lot of shoppers put buying this little item until not quite the last minute but pretty darn close to it.

I have a few more busy days to work during the holiday time and I am looking forward to it but I am also looking forward to having 2 days in a row off....

No comments: