Thursday, January 07, 2010

Yeah!

I am so thrilled! I got to talk to Julie today and it was great. We talked about her book (also talked about my book) and I am officially crossing my fingers for her and the query letters she sent out!

Oh and thanks Jules for the "pen name" idea...lol Mona indeed!

Did some more work on the MIP today and filled out a few more job postings as well. I plan to get back at both of these tonight. I really need to find a job or else win the damn powerball...*grin*

Talked with my BFF today from Colorado for just a few minutes and I am happy to report that she and her girlfriend are going great guns. This really makes me happy as I know that she will be taken care of and will have someone to love her and that my friend is what I wish for those who read this blog.

That you find someone that will love you through thick and thin, good times and bad and think of you every second of every hour of every day.

Have not talked with family for a couple of days...am thinking I should probably call.

Oh yeah, gave ownership over of my yahoo group to someone who wanted to update and change it a tad. I had lost interest in it after almost 5 years and well, it was time. I am still a member of the group but now I do not have to worry about trying to keep it updated.

Okay that's enough for today....

No comments: