Saturday, January 09, 2010

Laundry Day

Laundry day and I am always excited to get out of my house, lug the (endless) bundles of dirty laundry to the laundromat...why you may ask well, it is when I can do some work on my MIP.

Yes, you read that right. I take the hard copy of my work and go over it, looking for whatever needs changing, or taken out completely. I really do get a lot accomplished while the washer is doing its thing and the dryer is blowing hot air. Today I got to run through about 15 pages which I think is a new record for me. I didn't change much at all and only took out a few words here and there. I must say I am half way through the MIP and I think I have hit my stride as far as storytelling goes. It seems to be jelling and my characters are telling me what's what. The girls in the basement are singing their happy tune and I could not be more pleased.

Okay, now that I have written that watch me hit a wall...sigh. Been there before and will be there again and have worked it out.

Talked with a few people from the place I used to work at and they are not happy with their job either but what ya gonna do. You need to eat...right.

The rest of the day will be spent (hopefully) doing some more work on the MIP and watching some tv. I should be cleaning my apartment but oh well, stuff happens.

Later

1 comment:

Live, Laugh, Blog said...

I keep telling you.....EXERCISE!!!! LOL