Saturday, January 05, 2008

I am still in a holiday funk

Okay, well I thought with the holidays over I would now be back in gear and raring to go...but no such luck. I do not have any energy or any motivation. I sit and look at my MIP and that's all I do-just look at it. I know that I will need to do some major revisions on it and I just can't seem to make myself pick up those pages and get going. Instead I read others blog, go to different chat sites and in general not do anything, and I am sorry to say that applies to my housework too.

I want to go to the gym and sign up and lose a lot of pounds but I can't seem to justify 50 dollars a month (money that I don't really have) and the need to lose major poundage.

What I really need to do is quit whining and get up off my fat ass and do something...even if it is wrong but I can't even seem to want to do that.

Okay, enough bitching and moaning.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Sweetie, here's how to justify it: you--AND YOUR HEALTH--are worth far more than $50 a month! I know it can be hard, finding funds, but once you start losing weight and things start balancing out, you'll find that you're saving money. Invest in yourself.

And CONGRATS on winning Nano! (See how far behind I am with my blogreading???)