Saturday, December 01, 2007

NaNoWriMo


WOOHOO! I completed the NaNoWriMo 30 day writing contest for November! It was tough going some days and then other days it was easy peasy. The goal was to write a minimum of 1667 words a day for 30 days and reach the goal of 50,000 words around 174 page book. I surpassed the 50k by over 1k and around 200 pages. Now comes the fun part (the 30 day writing marathon was fun too), to edit what I wrote. I am going to wait till the 3rd of December to get going on it, I want to have a little break and allow my brain to see it fresh.
Then in January I plan on going back to my lesbian romance story I started a while back and finish it up in that one month. I know I can do it now...hey I already did!

No longer scared to write and actually finish...I can do it, I did it!


See the winner's icon from NaNoWriMo! Look to your right and down a little.

No comments: