Monday, September 24, 2007

RPG Sites

Okay, I am officially hooked! A friend of mine told me about this site called: (click on the title of this post to be taken there directly)::
SOI or State of Insanity. Yes it is an adult site, but not the whole site. There is a RPG (role playing game) there called "The City" (there is also Vampire RPG based on a movie, a Castle type RPG and many other RPG). Anyway, the point of this post is....I am hooked. I have created a character (a writer ofcourse) age, name, where she is from all of that. I am looking for a part time job there and am starting to make RPG friends....lol.

This is fun to play and also it is helping with my writing as far as dialogue. Getting into a conversation while sitting in the 141 club or having breakfast at a local restaurant and talking with the wait staff really makes me see the choices I make as far as dialogue goes. It really is amazing this site. I know that RPG sites are becoming the "thing" right now and I can see why.

Well if you get a chance stop by the site and see what it is all about

No comments: