Sunday, August 26, 2007

Storm



This past Thursday we were hit with a big thunderstorm. Quarter size hail, and torrential rain, with wind up to and beyond 75 miles and hour. The hail busted my phone line wires and thus I was without Internet until today which is Sunday. Had to replace the wiring and get my head out of my ass so I could figure out what wire went to what wire. :(

But all is well now, I have my DSL High Speed(?) Internet up and running again! :)

Not much else going on really. I did get to go to lunch with my best friend last week and it was awesome. First time in 2 1/2 months that I was able to do that.

Haven't been writing much, but I did get my collage worked on, and now I have something to look at when I am writing. Hopefully this will work....I just need to write. Sigh..that is the main problem. Getting my ass in gear to actually write.

No comments: