Monday, August 14, 2006

Another day

Another day and I haven't written anything. Sigh! Just been playing around with this blog trying to get it to look how I want it, and it is not going well. Big Sigh! I really need to quit this crap of getting so bogged down with stuff that doesn't matter. Heavy Sigh!

Sitting quietly wrapped up in Zeke’s arms, Nik let her mind unfold to the events
of the past couple days and specifically the kiss. She told Zeke about the looks
they shared, the handholding, the winks, and the kiss. That long, slow,
passionate kiss that left her weak in the knees. How she wanted nothing more
than to just fall right into the sack with Kate and stay there for all time, but
now her fears were getting the better of her, and she poured it all out for
Zeke. “So what makes you think she is going to break your heart, and for gods
sake, why wouldn’t you want to love again?”
“Well you know, after Deanna, I don’t think I could face it again.”
“You’re an idiot, you know that, and absolute idiot. You think that Kate is anything like Deanna, or that it will happen again. My god, the laws of probability are in your favor.” Crying now in Zeke’s arms Nik tried to shut out the memories of Deanna and that awful night. The night when her world came crashing down and she found out it had all been a lie. Nevertheless, the memories would not let go; they kept her firmly back in that time.



Reading over my words, trying to decide if this is good or not. Thinking I am too tired to make a decision right now. So much to do and so little time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it sister!

~kaja kitty~