Friday, July 03, 2009

26

26 and counting. Yep, that's right I have 26 pages to go in my first edit of the book I wrote 2 years ago. It is a blast doing it and I am truly enjoying it! I am hoping to get it done before this Monday July 6 as that is my first day at my new job and I want to devote my attention to the job. At least for the first day...hahaha.

After the 26 pages are done I need to do some more research, fill out the main characters more as well as the minor characters and as Barbara Samuel says...make things luscious....you know give them color, sound, vision, all the things that we in our everyday life use. Give them life...so to speak.

I have started a journal too...not a diary of what I did or need to do but a writing /life/journey style of journal. Hope I can remember to make comments in it...lol. I know me and I do go in guns ablaze'n and then pfft..nothing. I become bored with it or think I don't need to do that. I have all I need right here in my brain. So, anyway, I am going to try it...for now.

That's it for now

No comments: