Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving

I know I haven't been around for ages, but let me explain. I moved!

In what seemed to be a year long work in progress I finally got moved after selling my house (don't even get me started on that mess), and am now living in another state.

My brother and his family all live in this state and so I figured that was the best place to be...with family and so after so much shit the move has been accomplished.

Found a really nice duplex with a full basement and 2 car garage (needed said basement for all the crap we have and a 2 car garage for even more crap). It isn't as big as my home was, but at least I am no longer in 100 degree weather day in and day out.

I cannot get over how green everything is here, it sure is a far cry from the semi arid state I used to live.

I need to get back to my writing but I am afraid that will have to wait for a time as I still have a shit load of crap to unpack (can you say too many boxes in the basement).

So there you have it...an update on what has been going on in my little world.

Peace out

No comments: