Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No Book

Well darn! I haven't received the book Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier so I guess I will just have to be patient a little while longer.

Read a post from Barbara Samuel's blog A Writer Afoot about mementos that remind you of someone you have lost touch with or someone has passed on, well, this reminded me of my dad who even after all these years (18years) I still miss him. There are times when I will be watching a movie and think "now dad would have liked that movie". Ah well, I can't help but think what is going to happen when my mom passes, will it be just as hard or harder. I have no idea but I just know that when I think of her passing it makes me very sad but then I think she will finally be reunited with my dad and that makes me smile.

Am hoping for an artist date sometime this week and perhaps lunch with my best friend, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Writing life is almost non existent except for this blog and well you see how often I do that...I have decided to stop kicking myself for that.

Okay....there is work to be done on my house so I am outta here.

No comments: