Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This and That

Got home today from taking a movie back and just as I got out of the car, a black and white female cat came up and started meowing at me. She is a pretty cat, a little dirty from being out doors and my heart leapt at seeing her. I miss my cat who I had to have put to sleeep over 2 years ago. She had kidney problems and it finally took its toll. The cat today keeps coming back around and looking in through the screen door and meowing more. It is very hot out today so I put some water out for her. Everytime she comes around and starts talking my heart aches to rush out bring her in and feed her. But I cannot because of my mother who can't handle a cat right now. So, I respect her wishes and try to ignore the cat. But, it is very hard.

This is the first time in a long time that I posted on my blog. I need to keep this blog up but sometimes I get so damn lazy.

I miss my kitty and I want another.

1 comment:

Julie Kibler said...

My cat has kidney disease. :-( She has done really well for almost three years on the Eukanuba special renal care food, though.

Maybe you can just take small enjoyment from hanging out with the kitty on your doorstep on occasion.