Sunday, October 01, 2006

Long time

I haven't posted in a while, not much to write about. Mom was in the hospital again, it is wearing on all of us, still trying to catch up. My writing class is almost over, I am wishing she would offer another class on specfically our writing--our own work--works in progress, etc. etc. Not sure she does though. Speaking of writing, I need to get back to it, it has been 6 weeks now and I haven't put word one down on the new chapter. Its not that I don't know what to write about, its that I am having this problem (again) of thinking my writing isn't any good. I have to work through this, I know the way to work through it is by writing and getting out of that mind set. I just can't seem to get my ass in gear or my brain to process what I need to do....SIGH~

Well, my exercise seems to have gone by the wayside, with mom being in the hospital, I didn't have time to get to the gym. At the hospital from open visiting hours to closing visiting hours...no time for shit. Now she is home, but I still haven't gotten my ass back to the gym...damn!

I want to join another gym, this one has a swimming pool and water aerobics, but I just can't see 120 dollars for only 3 months...very expensive, and with my limited income (very limited), I really have to watch....grrrrrrr....I really miss having my old job as an insurance underwriter. I made a shit load of money and now I couldn't pay rent if I had to.

Kinda sucky right now...hope things get better...

No comments: