Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally!

Finally got my MySpace done, and it looks good, now I just have to had some content...here is a link to it:

http://www.myspace.com/misspride2u

Alright, tomorrow I start the writing class with Barbara Samuel, I am so excited, to say the least. I can hardly wait, but now I am getting a little nervous, what if I can't do it. What if I totally suck at these exercises, what if I totally suck as a writer. Yikes! Well, it doesn't do me any good to think like that, cuz if I do, then I will never get anything done. Ever!

Got word today about my finances WOOT WOOT! Think I will go out to lunch this Thursday take my best friend with me.

Just finished a pretty good book:
Good bad woman : a Frankie Richmond mystery by Woodcraft, Elizabeth. I did enjoy it althought it seemed to take forever to read it, hmmm, could that be due to the fact that I read 3 to 4 books at the same time....I wonder! lol

Picked up a new book at the library today:
Madame Mirabou's School of Love : a novel Samuel, Barbara

So far I have read chapter 1 and I really like it...but then I like most of Ms. Samuels books.

Enough for now-need to get some writing of my own done.


No comments: