Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A-List

Okay, so now the first season of Logo Channel's A-List has finished and I have a few things to say about it. I loved it and I cannot wait for season 2, hopefully there will be a season 2.

Here is the scene: The A-List is about a group of gay men in New York City-upscale gay men. Out and proud they are and they are not afraid to flaunt and preen and live up to most of the stereotypical attributes of gay men. Now, now, don't be a hater because I am not hating here...remember I said I loved it and besides, I am lesbian so I can talk smack. Okay, I am just kidding, but here is the thing, these guys are really fun to watch and get involved in all their drama.

The cast of characters are: Reichen-the not quite as pretty as a pretty boy should be, Austin-the mischievous one with sparkling eyes, TJ-the fun gay who dishes with the best of them, Rodiney-the tall,dark (hairy) latin model, Ryan-the momma of the group who is the nice, nurturing, caring one, Derek-the bitchy, fun gay, and Mike-the only true A-Lister of the group.


I hope we don't have to wait till next winter to see Season 2 but if we do I will definitely be there, as I said I love this show!

No comments: