Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Morning

What's on your Zune?
The Open Door-Evanescence
CallMe When Your Sober

What are you reading?
The Second Sign of the Zodiac
The Taste of Night
Vicki Pettersson



Well here I sit staring at a blank page of my blog, shivering from the cold weather and wanting a cup of hot chocolate.

Not sure who cares but I have not continued with NaNoWriMo for this year (2008) as there has been so much going on in my real life that trying to concentrate on a storyline is almost impossible for me to do. I really wanted to finish the rough draft of the lesbian romance that I had been working on but life sometimes dictates the rules. I did manage to get over 16K words done on it before things went pear shaped. Oh well there is next year and who is to say that I cannot continue on....eh?

I saved my pennies and bought the cd that I am listening to right at this moment (see above) and I must say I love Evanescence a LOT! Amy Lee's voice is amazing and the blend of rock and ballad really speaks to me. My best friend Bren gave me a copy of Fallen by Evanescence and I was a fan from then on.

The holiday is coming upon us fast and I do hope all who read this post have a great time!

Until next time

Happy Reading and Writing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things have been rough but 16000 is still awesome!