Sunday, October 08, 2006

Raining

It is a lovely day, it is raining! A nice slow drizzle of a rain. My favorite kind. Great day to read, or watch movies or to take a nap. Nothing like a cup of tea, a good book, a nice warm blanket and off you go to another world. Heaven!

Went to Staples and got the Easel pad I had been wanting, damn things are expensive 30 dollars for 2, but they are big ass huge mo fo's...and hopefully will last a long time. Am also gathering pictures and other things for the collage, I cannot believe how my thought process is going with this. My imagination is soaring. I am so excited!

I have changed my mind about my characters look. I think I am going to go with Charlize Theron as the role model for my main character. Will decide for sure later. Damn, didn't have any trouble finding the role model for my second character, I knew from the get go who it would be.

No comments: